request for add on

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
cry8wolf9

request for add on

Post by cry8wolf9 »

sorry if this is the wrong place but i was wondering how i would go about adding a few things

on the history page i would liek to beable to have check boxes next to each of the mods i have installed then be able to mass delete records or uninstall the mods

also after installing a mod maby have a link back to the install page so i can install more than one mod or maby a mass install of mods

Nightrider

Re: request for add on

Post by Nightrider »

Those are good suggestions, cry8wolf9. I'm not the one who could tell you how to do as you are asking, but you might want to contact wGEric and see if he is willing to offer some advice. The worst that could happen is that he ignores your PM. So you really don't have much to lose...

cry8wolf9

Post by cry8wolf9 »

true thanks for the advice ill have to think how to word it nicely

lol i do most of my editing at school and there isnt ftp acess there

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Good luck with it. I hope you get some helpful assistance with it...