View Topic Name While Posting MOD Doesn't work.

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Skelp

View Topic Name While Posting MOD Doesn't work.

Post by Skelp »

I've installed this using Easy Mod but it isn't working. I tried to install the upgrades that came with the View Topic Name While Posting MOD zip file but most of them five me find errors and don't allow me to continue the setup.
Is there a fix for this Mod somewhere or is it toast?
Thanks

GPHemsley

Re: View Topic Name While Posting MOD Doesn't work.

Post by GPHemsley »

Skelp

Re: View Topic Name While Posting MOD Doesn't work.

Post by Skelp »

Fixed it GP.. for some reason (don't knowif it was EM or what), when the new lines were being added to the files they were also getting commented out. I just removed the comment markers and it's working fine now.

Now........ hehe I wanna get it so that the Topic title is listed there when you are viewing the topic Like so:

Forum Index :: -> Computer Gaming Support :: -> Topic Title

I tried messing with the view topic files but nothing yet so far.

Also another wish list item... on the main forum page (index page) ya know where it lists Last Post and it has the date, time and username of the last poster in that forum? I'd like it to also show the topic name of the last post...... any ideas?

And thanksfor the help too GP.