About This Forum Features!

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Masum

About This Forum Features!

Post by Masum »

Hm... i like this forum styles and everything all the features..that it has..but i need a help..i want to make my forum just like this one...all the feature ..that you guys have..is there anyhow i can get all the feature files? or anyone can give me a link to it ...where i can download it from at??? please kindly let me know...i really love this forum features...it would be cool to have one of this as mine :) thanks alot ...
Masum

GPHemsley

Re: About This Forum Features!

Post by GPHemsley »

This forum is the future of phpBB. It's nowhere near stable, nor does it have anything to do with EasyMOD. Have a nice day. :mrgreen:

Masum

Post by Masum »

Hmm but any clue when it will be out? ...?..anything currently?
Masum

GPHemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

Sometime this year. That's all anyone can say. Just take a look around the other forums here, you'll see. ;)