The password error

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
MeDieViL

The password error

Post by MeDieViL »

Code: Select all

Failed to update general configuration for EM_ftp_pass

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'B:Hÿ+XÛ6ÆËñG' WHERE config_name = 'EM_ftp_pass'' at line 

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = '['B:Hÿ+XÛ6ÆËñG' WHERE config_name = 'EM_ftp_pass'

Line : 62
File : /home/orienta/public_html/forum/admin/admin_board.php
well i used to have a password at easymod, but now i installed the extra permissions mod, did the db update and now i cant see my index anymore!!

also, seems like easymod lost its password, i cant get in anymore and also i cant get in the version changer cause it allways says invalid password!!

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Re: The password error

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

This is a little bug...or a big bug :shock:

I haven't seen the fix yet, but I'd think it would be in he "installing MODs" forum
A_Jelly_Doughnut

GPHemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

There is no fix, but from what I can see, it doesn't actually affect anything.. everything is updated properly.

Ptirhiik_

Post by Ptirhiik_ »

BTW, this is not the report forum :). This means you get very low chances to have your report considered for a resolution.

wGEric

Post by wGEric »

I don't think Nuttzy has it change the ' into something else when he encrypts the FTP password.

I'll move this to the bugs forum.
Eric

GPHemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

Oh wait... I just remembered.. Nuttzy fixes this in 0.0.12.... :lol: :oops:

wGEric

Post by wGEric »

Oh, well lockie, lockie then.
Eric