Thinking about making a 0.0.12 alpha

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
zerofenix

Re: Thinking about making a 0.0.12 alpha

Post by zerofenix »

well i cant figure out how to edit my posts. so i actualy read the posts after my last one. and im going to try the attachment one. but the shop it doesnt work without moding the readme a bit. thats were easy mod gets all of it instructions from. so if you mod the readme right the rest of the instalation will go to gether just right. oh and i will be hosting all compatible mods on my d/l server. http://martin.cd-dm.net/pafiledb/" target="_blank i havent added any yet but it will be in the "webdesign/phpbb/" dir.

GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Whoa, did I miss something? What's the latest version of EasyMOD out right now? I have 0.0.11a without SQL. Did anything else come out, or 0.0.12?

zerofenix

Post by zerofenix »

no 0.0.12 hasent come out yet.

GPHemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

I don't know, but I'm not quite sure if Nuttzy's still thinking about 0.0.12. In addition, there is no official release that provides the processing of SQL. The latest officially-released version is 0.0.11a3.

zerofenix

Post by zerofenix »

well today i got back into a moding run and f*ckd my forums once again luckly theres no one there.

i have tryed a few other mods i almost got a [center] [/center] bbcode mode to work its fully instaled and stuff but it doesnt work *sigh* i got it all easyMOD compatible other then a few lines for the posting_main.tpl or whatever and they dont matter cuz they are only for the buttons to enter the code in a post.(as iwas posting this i realized the code might be [c][/c] lol il try.)

right now im editing the shops read me and for some reason i cant install the cash mod. so im reinstalling php bb and everything once again.

GPHemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

No offense, but was there a point to that post? :? :?:

Nuttzy99

Post by Nuttzy99 »

Don't forget that for most BBCode MODs that you first need to install the Multi BBCode Buttons MOD.

-Nuttzy :cool:
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
My Other Site