Thinking about making a 0.0.12 alpha

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Nuttzy99

Re: Thinking about making a 0.0.12 alpha

Post by Nuttzy99 »

0.0.12 has some things that will make life easier for me _right_ _now_. I do want to add more to it. So what I think I'll do is get it in working order and release 0.0.12 in the near future and soon after release 0.0.13 with a few more tweaks a week or two later. 0.0.12 includes Ptirhiik's gift that I think everyone will enjoy :D

-Nuttzy :cool:
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
My Other Site

-=ET=-

Post by -=ET=- »

That's nice! :D

But is it possible to update the To Do list to know what will come with these releases (even if it's just an assessment of what should come) ?
http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB22/viewtop ... 23&t=12146
Eternal newbie

Marduke_MythoLogy

Post by Marduke_MythoLogy »

Nice job on the 0.0.12 alpha Nuttzy. I did have problems with the 0.0.12 install as seen on #3 of my post here. I did fix it by improvising as you can see in the post.
www.marduke.net - multi-gaming guild

Marduke_MythoLogy

Do you recommend us changing the version # and going back to 0.0.11a Nuttzy since this version of EM does not allow SQL commands to be executed? I am afraid of getting the old FTP error again and want to see what you say before I go back.

Ptirhiik_

Post by Ptirhiik_ »

I think you can keep the current one, as a new version should be soon available :).

Marduke_MythoLogy

Yeah it seemed even though I went back to 0.0.11a (wasn't able to access the forums the last few days - they must have been down, so I didn't see your reply until now) since it still won't alter SQL tables. I guess this was how it was all along and I didn't notice. (Only my first week using easymod so be gentle).

MeDieViL

Post by MeDieViL »

hey, does 0.0.12 install mods as stable as the older version?
or cant there much go rwong in installing mods wit it?

Javve

Post by Javve »

Hey Nuttzy, how is your progress coming along in .12? I think you have done a great thing, and can't wait till beta 1 comes out! It sounds like you have some great plans!!

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Nutty hasn't been online in about 3 weeks to give any one updates, sadly.
A_Jelly_Doughnut

zerofenix

Post by zerofenix »

I dont realy care wether its alpha or beta,(im not sure if i posted this in the right place so srry if i didnt.) but could yoou plz add a couple of new easyMOD supportd moods i think they are some that ppl would realy like. I myself would realy like to add these hacks to my phpbb and if you need the files i can snd them to you, but i dont come here very often so the best way to contact me is on aim ([url=aim:goim?screenname=zerofenix2&message=Hey+Zero]Zerofenix2[/url])

Store MOD Alpha v0.0.5
Attachment Mod v2.3.9
Buddylist v1.1.1
Custom User Rank v2.0.8
Advanced Karma Mod v1.0.4
Calander v1.4.2 (aka callite)
Displays Birthdays on Calendar lite 1.4.xx v1.0.4