[Idea] Translations

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
morpheus2matrix

Re: [Idea] Translations

Post by morpheus2matrix »

Good news :wink:
phpBB MOD-Team Member - Check my MOD's

Support For my MOD's

Attachment MOD User Guide || Log Actions MOD User Guide

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You want to help me ? Click here
espenhh

Post by espenhh »

Nuttzy99 wrote:I'm thinking about having a Localization forum with a subforum for each language supported. The main localization forum would be a lounge where everyone can converse about lang related issues. Perhaps even support in non-English could occur in those subforums.

Do people have thoughts on this?

-Nuttzy :cool:
I think that is a great idea. I will do as much support as possible if a norwegian support-forum is made... Would love that ;)

Don't know if you will, or can, make someone moderator to only a sub-sub-sub[...]forum, but if you can, then things could be much more controlled. Don't know, but I don't think you (nuttzy) understand enough norwegian to close offtopic posts... ;)
Espen

(Huge thanks to the phpBB-developers!!!)

Need Norwegian support????
Nuttzy99

Post by Nuttzy99 »

FYI, I still plan to set this up once I get a bit more caught up on things around here.

-Nuttzy :cool:
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
My Other Site
espenhh

Post by espenhh »

That's great!!! :mrgreen:

I will do my best to support EasyMOD if there will be support-forums for the translated languages... :D:D:D
Espen

(Huge thanks to the phpBB-developers!!!)

Need Norwegian support????
-=ET=-

Post by -=ET=- »

Nuttzy99 wrote:I'm thinking about having a Localization forum with a subforum for each language supported. The main localization forum would be a lounge where everyone can converse about lang related issues. Perhaps even support in non-English could occur in those subforums.

Do people have thoughts on this?
lol

It's the first time I see this topic but this was the subject of one of my questions in a PM I send you when you created this EM zone here in August :)

Beyond the question of the translation files, it should be very useful to have the possibility to support EM in other languages than English here (and especially in French for me).
Moreover as Ptirhiik said, it could be the place to post translation files and information such as EM language entries file, FAQ, EMC rules, etc.

I've already done the French translation of the EM entries, and I already said that as soon as the EMC rules went in final release I will fully translate then (but I don't want to do the job for 50 pages twice ;) ).

Same for the EM FAQ.
I launch a long topic on phpBB-fr.com (even if it's not only on this site anymore) and can be fully updated with all your document (Nuttzy) and be posted here.
http://www.golfexpert.net/phpbb/easymod.htm
Eternal newbie