help

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
tbsonlinev2

help

Post by tbsonlinev2 »

i have been putting my mods in the mods folder along the easy mod folder and then accessing my mod center on admin panel i got cant access install.txt file for all mods i was then advised to change the permissions to 664, i did that now i still get same message but now i also get this

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: Stat failed for ./mods/shop_mod/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/t/b/s/tbsonlinev2/htdocs/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 1588

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: Stat failed for ./mods/shop_mod/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/t/b/s/tbsonlinev2/htdocs/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 1588

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: Stat failed for ./mods/shop_mod/admin (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/t/b/s/tbsonlinev2/htdocs/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 1588

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: Stat failed for ./mods/shop_mod/docs (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/t/b/s/tbsonlinev2/htdocs/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 1588

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: Stat failed for ./mods/shop_mod/install.txt (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/t/b/s/tbsonlinev2/htdocs/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 1588

what does it mean??

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: help

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

see my reply to your other topic about the same thing.

robert