A Small Glitch in Colored Usergroups

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
THDAdmin

A Small Glitch in Colored Usergroups

Post by THDAdmin »

Hi everyone

Well i installed Simple Colored Usergroups the other day and everything went well, all the sql was executed correctly etc.

Although theres one thing, when i make a moderator group for example: "Global Moderator" and i select a color for example red, in the legend and across the forum it shows as phpbb's default green. It also happens for the admin group, i tried and checked but i cant seem to work out what going wrong

Anyone know why?

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: A Small Glitch in Colored Usergroups

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

THDAdmin wrote:Hi everyone

Well i installed Simple Colored Usergroups the other day and everything went well, all the sql was executed correctly etc.

Although theres one thing, when i make a moderator group for example: "Global Moderator" and i select a color for example red, in the legend and across the forum it shows as phpbb's default green. It also happens for the admin group, i tried and checked but i cant seem to work out what going wrong

Anyone know why?

this board is for support for easymod.

you will have a much better chance getting answers about a specific MOD, if you ask your questions in the MOD topic that you downloaded the MOD from.

luck,
robert