Something wrong with my modio.php file?

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Moon2fire

Something wrong with my modio.php file?

Post by Moon2fire »

If anyone can help out, that would be great.

Code: Select all

Warning: mkdir(./mods/Equation on Registration) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 184

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 185

Warning: mkdir(./mods/Equation on Registration/processed) [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 184

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 185

Warning: mkdir(./mods/Equation on Registration/processed/includes) [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 184

Warning: mkdir(./mods/Equation on Registration) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 213

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 214

Warning: mkdir(./mods/Equation on Registration/backups) [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 213

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 214

Warning: mkdir(./mods/Equation on Registration/backups/includes) [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 213

EDIT: Running the latest version of 2.0, and a copy of the file in question http://www.callum-blue.co.uk/forum/admi ... _modio.txt
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Something wrong with my modio.php file?

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

you see this folder or file name:
Equation on Registration

that is not a valid folder name.

you can have no spaces in a folder name anywhere but in windows, not on a web server.

remove all the spaces from the folder name and the file names and try again.

robert

Moon2fire

Post by Moon2fire »

Thanks for picking that up - that's me not looking properly :roll: :? :oops: I checked the rest of the files too, they are fine.

Moon2fire

Post by Moon2fire »

I still have the issue, please help. I would really like this sorted out before the end of the year so I can start using EM properly :)

Moon2fire

Post by Moon2fire »

WhiteWolfSix

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

Moon2fire wrote:EDIT: Running the latest version of 2.0, and a copy of the file in question http://www.callum-blue.co.uk/forum/admi ... _modio.txt
AFAIK, latest version of EM is 3.0, not 2.0. Chceck for the newer version and please, read carefully installation instruction at http://easymod.sourceforge.net/readme/
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)