SQL Error: 1060

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
lakeccrunner

SQL Error: 1060

Post by lakeccrunner »

SQL PROCESSING HALTED

An error was encountered while processing the SQL commands. Further SQL processing has been halted. You may choose to complete the MOD installation anyway and perform the SQL commands manually yourself. However, at this point EM cannot guarantee the MOD will work correctly so you are best off seeking support from the Author before continuing further.

The failed line was:
ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_show_quickreply TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1;;

SQL ERROR: 1060
Duplicate column name 'user_show_quickreply'

----------------------------------------------------

While installing the Super Quick Reply MOD, I got the above error. Anyone know how to fix it? Any help would be great.

3Di

Re: SQL Error: 1060

Post by 3Di »

Moved from: EM SQL Parser Forum
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Poomerio

Re: SQL Error: 1060

Post by Poomerio »

Could you provide me with a link to download this MOD.

- Poomie