Need help regarding arcade_mod_v218_183

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Martinanddee

Need help regarding arcade_mod_v218_183

Post by Martinanddee »

I tried to install this with easy mod and now i'm getting a warning message

Warning: main(./includes/constants_arcade.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux175/b/bumpsandbabes.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/includes/constants.php on line 184

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/constants_arcade.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux175/b/bumpsandbabes.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/includes/constants.php on line 184

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux175/b/bumpsandbabes.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/includes/constants.php:184) in /home/fhlinux175/b/bumpsandbabes.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux175/b/bumpsandbabes.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/includes/constants.php:184) in /home/fhlinux175/b/bumpsandbabes.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 488

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux175/b/bumpsandbabes.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/includes/constants.php:184) in /home/fhlinux175/b/bumpsandbabes.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 489

Please help me to fix this :? :? :? :?

Raimon
Former Team Member

Re: Need help regarding arcade_mod_v218_183

Post by Raimon »

This error you get is because the file constants_arcade.php dindt find in the directory includes/
The soulusion copy the file constants_arcade.php to the includes directory.

Martinanddee

Post by Martinanddee »

That file is there though :?

thats the first thing I checked :D

Poomerio

Post by Poomerio »

Raimon is correct.
The file isn't in the includes directory.
You would have to make sure that it is in there, and named correctly.

- Poomie

webmaster250

Post by webmaster250 »

I had the exact same problem. The information on how to fix it is correct. You have to make sure in your "includes" folder that constants_arcade.php will be there. I had the SAME problem and once I moved it, it was fixed. :)

Scooby

Post by Scooby »

I followed this fix and it fixed that error but got another when i clicked on the games link

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26765