*waves hello updating

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Moon2fire

*waves hello updating

Post by Moon2fire »

okay I haven't been around so much because of life issues but I'm back again and hoping thaty you all had a nice christmas and thanksgiving (for those who are across the pond from me)
think I have had this problem since before christmas but ask me what was wrong then ad I couldn't tell you. I was just trying to update to .22 and I get this:
Warning: mkdir(./mods/updates/processed) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/moonfire/public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 184

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/moonfire/public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 185

Warning: mkdir(./mods/updates/processed/admin) [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/moonfire/public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 184

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/moonfire/public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 185

Warning: mkdir(./mods/updates/backups) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/moonfire/public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 213

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/moonfire/public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 214

I have vanillaed the em_modio but that has done nothing.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Poomerio

Re: *waves hello updating

Post by Poomerio »

For the first one,
Warning: mkdir(./mods/updates/processed) [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/moonfire/public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 184

Do you have permissions to create/edit folders?

- Poomie

Moon2fire

Post by Moon2fire »

yes I do, although I'm sure that I have done something that has made it so I can't access them

Moon2fire

Post by Moon2fire »

sorry I just remembered this might be usuful
http://www.callum-blue.co.uk/forum/em_modio.txt

and I also found this, (the first error log - it goes all the way down to January!!!) I don't know whether or not it is relevent but it looks really bad. I have contacted my web site provider and they have said that it is fixed (the PHP) but I'm still having problems :(
[20-Nov-2006 21:56:38] PHP Warning: copy(mods/easymod/backups/admin/admin_easymod.php.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/moonfire/public_html/forum/admin/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 544
[30-Dec-2006 13:35:31] PHP Warning: [eAccelerator] This build of "eAccelerator" was compiled for PHP version 4.4.4. Rebuild it for your PHP version (4.4.3) or download precompiled binaries.
in Unknown on line 0

Poomerio

Post by Poomerio »

What host are you using?
PM me.

- Poomie

Moon2fire

Post by Moon2fire »

It's purple-paw.com

Poomerio

Post by Poomerio »

I can't think of anything that could help you out.
Sorry.
Maybe when Nightrider comes back on, then he could help you.

- Poomie

Moon2fire

Post by Moon2fire »

I have decided on doing one problem at a time so at the moment I am doing the birthdays and I have come across this problem
SQL PROCESSING HALTED

An error was encountered while processing the SQL commands. Further SQL processing has been halted. You may choose to complete the MOD installation anyway and perform the SQL commands manually yourself. However, at this point EM cannot guarantee the MOD will work correctly so you are best off seeking support from the Author before continuing further.

The failed line was:

ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_birthday INTEGER(8) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;;

SQL ERROR: 1060
Duplicate column name 'user_birthday'

I think it is because there must be two entries in the SQL, so if I can delete the extra one then that would be great, any ideas?