Group Rank Hack Install problem!

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Nightrider

Re: Group Rank Hack Install problem!

Post by Nightrider »

You might want to ask the admin over at [Xpr] Team where they found that MOD. They might even make it available to you if it is no longer publicly available anywhere else...

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

i check already with them, its their host that help them install.
i go try find other sites that still have it.
Bored? Come and have fun at my forum!!
Lets rock the hse!!

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

I wish you luck tracking it down...

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

Argh, they haven't reply yet
grr, i hope someone have backup of this mod.
I'm finding it like hell, seriously.
Lets rock the hse!!

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

If you could find someone who could tell you the name of the MOD, we could probably find someplace to download it from...

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

Its my leader,
you can check it out at http://forum.galacnet.com
User Author: Osimese.
Lets rock the hse!!

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

hey, i want to transfer everything to my clan site.
But how to transfer everything without losing a thing?

i'll use terabyte.ifastnet.com for testing and demo purposes only.
Lets rock the hse!!

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

Hmm i'll be using this for my clan forum.
By the way, can you make the special rank in between the special rank in viewtopic.php to make it 1-2 lines?
like <br><br> then the image and name.

Oh ya, can you make the mod as without the ranks and staff links and other stuffs?
i just want the memberlist to show those special ranks.
Lets rock the hse!!

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

RyosukeZ wrote: hey, i want to transfer everything to my clan site.
But how to transfer everything without losing a thing?

i'll use terabyte.ifastnet.com for testing and demo purposes only.

You would do it the same way as you would when creating a Test forum. The only difference is that you would be copying the files to a new server and instead of Test for the forum folder, you would use what you had before...

Creating Test phpBB Board

I can give you enough to get started.
  1. The first thing you want to do is download all of your board files and folders to your PC.
  2. Next, create a folder on your server called Test...
  3. Upload all of the board files and folders that you just downloaded to your PC back to your new Test folder...
  4. Create a new Test database
  5. Open the Test config.php file in your favorite editor and modify the dbname, dbuser, and dbpasswd settings to match your new Test Database
  6. Create a database backup of your Live board database from your ACP...
  7. Restore your new database backup back to your new Test database. This will probably take a long time. You will probably need some help with this step unless you are very familiar with phpMyAdmin...
  8. Modify phpbb_config table settings in your Test database that contain a full or partial board path to match the URL path on your new board
Your new Test board should be good to go at this point. My instructions above may take some time to accomplish, but it is worth it to have a Test board available to test install new MODs that you want to install on your Live board.

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

RyosukeZ wrote: can you make the special rank in between the special rank in viewtopic.php to make it 1-2 lines?
like <br><br> then the image and name.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean here. If you want an extra blank line between each rank, then you can do the following:

OPEN
viewtopic.php

FIND

Code: Select all

$user_rank_01 = ($user_ranks['rank_01'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_01'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_01_img = ($user_ranks['rank_01_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_01_img'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_02 = ($user_ranks['rank_02'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_02'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_02_img = ($user_ranks['rank_02_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_02_img'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_03 = ($user_ranks['rank_03'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_03'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_03_img = ($user_ranks['rank_03_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_03_img'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_04 = ($user_ranks['rank_04'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_04'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_04_img = ($user_ranks['rank_04_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_04_img'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_05 = ($user_ranks['rank_05'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_05'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_05_img = ($user_ranks['rank_05_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_05_img'] . '<br />');
REPLACE WITH

$user_rank_01 = ($user_ranks['rank_01'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_01'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_01_img = ($user_ranks['rank_01_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_01_img'] . '<br /><br />');
	$user_rank_02 = ($user_ranks['rank_02'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_02'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_02_img = ($user_ranks['rank_02_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_02_img'] . '<br /><br />');
	$user_rank_03 = ($user_ranks['rank_03'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_03'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_03_img = ($user_ranks['rank_03_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_03_img'] . '<br /><br />');
	$user_rank_04 = ($user_ranks['rank_04'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_04'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_04_img = ($user_ranks['rank_04_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_04_img'] . '<br /><br />');
	$user_rank_05 = ($user_ranks['rank_05'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_05'] . '<br />');
	$user_rank_05_img = ($user_ranks['rank_05_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_05_img'] . '<br /><br />');
RyosukeZ wrote: Oh ya, can you make the mod as without the ranks and staff links and other stuffs?
i just want the memberlist to show those special ranks.

I'm really not sure what you're asking here either. If you don't want the special ranks to show in the viewtopic page, then you would remove the code listed below...

OPEN
viewtopic_body.tpl

FIND & REMOVE

{postrow.USER_RANK_01}{postrow.USER_RANK_01_IMG}{postrow.USER_RANK_02}{postrow.USER_RANK_02_IMG}{postrow.USER_RANK_03}{postrow.USER_RANK_03_IMG}{postrow.USER_RANK_04}{postrow.USER_RANK_04_IMG}{postrow.USER_RANK_05}{postrow.USER_RANK_05_IMG}<br />