Group Rank Hack Install problem!

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Nightrider

Re: Group Rank Hack Install problem!

Post by Nightrider »

LOL I probably should remove my age in my Profile. Age really isn't that important to me but it can be to others....

I doubt that you have to reinstall vBulletin. I imagine whatever you recently added included a DB Update. If vBulletin has MODs much like phpBB, then chances are the MOD authors include install instructions like they do with the phpBB MODs that would provide the information you need to update your database...

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

I only installed 3-4 hacks if i'm not mistaken.
If i can't get transferred i'm dead ..

Hmm, can i do this step?

1) Upload files to site
2) Re-install vBulletin
3) Import SQL

Since the table isn't available, this might be the best solution.
Bored? Come and have fun at my forum!!
Lets rock the hse!!

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

You won't have to go through all of that if you can find and run the DB Update file. That would create the missing table(s) and all should go back to normal again...

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

Huh what do you mean by that?
DB update file? o.O
Lets rock the hse!!

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

If you installed a MOD or Update into your forum, then started seeing some table doesn't exist errors, then there has to be an DB Update file that you can run from your browser or instructions on how to update your database so that the new addition can function properly. So read the instructions on the last thing you installed and see if there are any directions on how to update your database...

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

nvm about that, i got it working.

I just recently moved to the new hosting.
I did every steps correctly for phpBB.

Well, the only problem is.

Code: Select all

Warning: include(./attach_mod/displaying.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/attach_mod/attachment_mod.php on line 152

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './attach_mod/displaying.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/attach_mod/attachment_mod.php on line 152

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/attach_mod/attachment_mod.php:152) in /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/attach_mod/attachment_mod.php:152) in /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/attach_mod/attachment_mod.php:152) in /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 537

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/attach_mod/attachment_mod.php:152) in /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 539

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/attach_mod/attachment_mod.php:152) in /www/quotaless.com/d/e/v/devastation/htdocs/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 540
Any ideas?

I know i need to off safemode and php sendmail.
Lets rock the hse!!

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Did you use EM to install the Attachment MOD? EM would have copied the included attach_mod folder files to your phpBB forum folder. So either you manually installed the MOD and forgot to upload the included files to their appropriate destinations or you have a file and/or folder permissions problem. So check to see that the attach_mod folder exists in your phpBB forum folder, then check it's permissions. Also check to make sure that the displaying.php file and all other included attach_mod folder files have been correctly uploaded as well...

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

attach_mod folder exist.
i download directly from the old site :D

anyway, where's the dir to displaying.php?
Lets rock the hse!!

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

The attach_mod folder is where you would find the displaying.php file. EM would have created the attach_mod folder and uploaded the included MOD files to their correct locations...

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

K got it.

Anyway, i need a mod that can re-configure all my forum settings.
It seems that the board url is not the same as the current one.
Lets rock the hse!!