Update Attachment Mod

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Nightrider

Re: Update Attachment Mod

Post by Nightrider »

Do you get the Page Not Found error every time you include an attachment? If so, there is an improved chance of figuring out why...

AFAIK, you cannot resize the images using the Attachment MOD configurations. But you can install a couple of MODs that will resize them for you:
I have both installed and they work well. You might also want to install this: Prevent Any Layout From Being Broken...

ashras99

Post by ashras99 »

But i think Resize Posted Images Based on Max Width will not any line like click for bigger image. And this works well with attachment mod?

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Yes, it works well with Attachments. I use both MODs on my board. You can post a Test message with a large graphic attachment in my Test forum if you want to see it in action. You don't have to register to post in my Test forum...

ashras99

Post by ashras99 »

what's the address of your test forum

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Click on the link in my signature...

ashras99

Post by ashras99 »

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

You're right. I installed it on 3/24/2005, so it's possible that something I've added or one of the Updates has broken it. I'm going to have to look into this and see what happened. It used to work perfectly...

ashras99

Post by ashras99 »

so inform me when you fixed the problem on your site... so i can check.. and then apply on my server.

Btw, can you tell me in this mod text is coming below the image for click and enlarge the image.

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Yes, I would be happy to let you know. I hope to be able to correct this some time tonight when I return from the park...

I don't quite understand the second part of your message. Can you elaborate a bit? If I understand what you are asking, you can click on the image and it will open full size in a new window...

ashras99

Post by ashras99 »

Yes, i am saying if image is resize some beginner users understand that image is not properly antialiased. So, if get a text below the resized image that" Click for enlarge the above image" then that's really cool, specially for beginners.