Is there a list of the mods that could be installed with EM?

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
flesh

Re: Is there a list of the mods that could be installed with EM?

Post by flesh »

Nightrider wrote: I don't see anything major wrong but you could try this:

OPEN
profile_view_body.tpl

FIND

Code: Select all

<!-- This file modified for Add Last User Visit Date to User Profiles 1.1.0 --><table width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0" align="center"><tr><td height="23" align="left"><span class="nav"><a href="{U_INDEX}" class="nav">{L_INDEX}</a></span></td></tr></table>
REPLACE WITH

Code: Select all

<!-- This file modified for Add Last User Visit Date to User Profiles 1.1.0 -->

<table width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
	<td height="23" align="left">
		<span class="nav"><a href="{U_INDEX}" class="nav">{L_INDEX}</a></span>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>

ooh it is not changing anything ... maybe the problem is not in the template but in another file ... maybe in some file that is added or any code, added by The Friends Mod 0.1.0a MOD

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

I actually would have been surprised if that had worked but I didn't see anything else to try...

flesh

Post by flesh »

Ok I will look in the files added by the friend mod ...
aaam Nightrider, do you know of a mod that adds the option to move posts from one topic to another ?

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Yes, you already have the ability to split a post or posts from a topic. There is another MOD that allows you to merge topics together. So in two steps, you can do as you want to do. I don't know of any MOD that combines the two steps into one though...

Here is my copy. I don't know if there is a newer version of the MOD in the phpBB MOD Database or not, so you may want to search for it...

Simply Merge Threads 1.0.1

flesh

Post by flesh »

Nightrider wrote: Yes, you already have the ability to split a post or posts from a topic. There is another MOD that allows you to merge topics together. So in two steps, you can do as you want to do. I don't know of any MOD that combines the two steps into one though...

Here is my copy. I don't know if there is a newer version of the MOD in the phpBB MOD Database or not, so you may want to search for it...

Simply Merge Threads 1.0.1

ooh yes :) thank you! It was just the thing I was searching for :)
And the previous problem with the link to the forum index - I found two paragraph tags that were not on their place :) the problem is solved ! Thanks once again ;)

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Awesome. It sounds like everything is back to normal again...

Congratulations flesh!!!

flesh

Post by flesh »

10x :)
@Nightrider do you know where exactly to find the mod, with which after you install it the registration to your forums becomes more simple - when you register you have to write only in the fields for registration, which are needed for it ... there was a mod like this in the phpbb forum but now I cant find it :(

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Yes, I recall seeing a MOD like that, but I have no idea what it was called. I don't have a copy of it that I could provide for you. Did you look over in phpBBHacks.com to see if it is listed over there???

flesh

Post by flesh »

flesh wrote: 10x :)
@Nightrider do you know where exactly to find the mod, with which after you install it the registration to your forums becomes more simple - when you register you have to write only in the fields for registration, which are needed for it ... there was a mod like this in the phpbb forum but now I cant find it :(

ooh now I am searching there but with no results ...
I am searching and for the mod which sends a PM to the new registered users ... but I cant find it now ... I am searching and for the mod that adds anchor to every post but I cant find it ... I am searching for better looking bar with the bbcode bottons and with some upgrades looking something like this http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1483/bbzz9.gif
but I cant find it ... today for me is not a good day for searching mods ... that's for sure :))

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

I can help you with the first one. I don't know if there is a newer version or not though...

Welcome_Private_Message.zip

You may not be happy if you install the BBCode panel MOD. Once installed, you aren't going to be able to add any BBCode MODs that add buttons to your BBCode panel. If you install the Multi-BBCode and BBCode Organizer MODs, you can make the BBCode panel look presentable. This is what the bbcode panel on my site looks like so far...