Where do you upload the files to?

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Emberem

Where do you upload the files to?

Post by Emberem »

I am trying to install cashmod and I have edited the files so they should be able to work with easymod.
However I get this when I tried to to it.

Code: Select all

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./mods/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /websites/notquite/public_html/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 988

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./mods/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /websites/notquite/public_html/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 988

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./mods/easymod (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /websites/notquite/public_html/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 988

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./mods/CashMod202 (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /websites/notquite/public_html/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 988

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./mods/CashMod202.txt (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /websites/notquite/public_html/forum/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 988
I uploaded it in easymod directory at first but it became strange looking for a file that didn't exist and I looked further and then I uploaded it into admin/mods as said. Yet this is happening. And I don't know what to do.

Emberem

Re: Where do you upload the files to?

Post by Emberem »

Okay sorry it was permissions and I don't get that error message here now.