A few users have been kind enough to make some add on's for EM.
- ViewInfo by Jaeboy - allows you to see the info EM stores in the config table. Useful if you forget your EM password - this is now obsolete, don't use!
- EasyMOD Addon by JuniorZ - uses the EM backups files to attempt to uninstall MODs
- Version Changer by GPHemsley - if for some reason you need to reinstall the same version of EM, this proggie will let you change the EM version in the config table
MOD installation FAQ
- Be sure to read the topic on how to install a MOD!
- My EM password doesn't work, or I can't remember it.
This is now obsolete, don't use! See the post below!!
Some people forget to set the password at install time, so the password is actually nothing. Just try clicking submit with no password entered. If that fails, then I suggest you install ViewInfo by Jaeboy, which allow you to see what was entered.
- EM says it cannot FIND a line in a file.
Most likely this is not EM's problem. The reason is either going to be one of the following:
- a previous MOD installation modified the line so it can't be found
- the warning appears on a non-subSilver template file b/c most likely that template is too different from subSilver
- the MOD script tries to FIND the same line twice (a no-no)
- the MOD script is not going in order as the lines appear in the file
- the MOD script simply does not have the correct line to find
- After installing the Country Flags MOD, I get erros on my board like this: What do I do?
Code: Select all
SQL Error : 1146 Table 'jipyipy_sgforum.phpbb_flags' doesn't exist SELECT * FROM phpbb_flags ORDER BY flag_id
For the love of God, how many times do I have to tell people that EM does not currently do SQL processing yet and that you will have to update your DB manually!?!?! If I could I would make my hand come of your monitor and give you a big dope slap on the forehead!! If you need help updating your DB, then this Tutorial on using phpMyAdmin could be helpful.