HELP!! Please

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Char

HELP!! Please

Post by Char »

I tried to install the easy mod without success. Now I cannot access my admin control panel. I completely deleted all files and folders for easy mod. I initially couldn't even get to the setup after I installed it to my forums. Please just help me get my admin access back. I believe my index.php is gone. I do not see the file.

Help!! This is what comes up.

Not Found
The requested URL /forums/admin/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at http://www.1mgpaintball.com Port 80

WhiteWolfSix

Re: HELP!! Please

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

What about using the backup files? If you have a problem with ACP only, download phpBB2 files and upload only those needed files from admin folder. Be sure you haven't installed MODs editing files in admin folder. If so, make all edits again before uploading them.
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)