EasyMOD and phpBB3

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Pixelation

EasyMOD and phpBB3

Post by Pixelation »

Is EasyMOD only available for phpBB 2.x.x, or is there a version that can be installed with phpBB 3?

Thanks in advance all!
Pixelation :: The Freezing & Studio Blueprint Owner :: Visit Us :: Contact

Leo the leopard

In need of hosting for your website, forum or even your blog? Visit The Freezing and be a part of one of the newest hosting websites around owned by yours truly!

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Re: EasyMOD and phpBB3

Post by Kevin Clark »

Only phpBB2 at the moment but apparently it's being worked on for phpBB3.

Pixelation

Post by Pixelation »

Oh ok, awesome Kevin Clark. Is there an estimated or any given date as to when it will be available for phpBB3? The reason why I'm asking is because I own a hosting service and my forum is a main part for free hosting packages; users pay per month using the points that they gain on the forum. So for now I am practically giving it all away; the only work a client has to do is fill out an application form...

I appreciate your help and any information you can give me.
Pixelation :: The Freezing & Studio Blueprint Owner :: Visit Us :: Contact

Leo the leopard

In need of hosting for your website, forum or even your blog? Visit The Freezing and be a part of one of the newest hosting websites around owned by yours truly!

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

No there have never been any predicted release dates. It's ready when it's ready.