Result :: Some queries failed,

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
thecanfield

Result :: Some queries failed,

Post by thecanfield »

this is my first attempt at installing easymod i have been doing all the mods manualy till now and they always work but are a bit tedious so i though i'd give this a try so i backed up my VM and took a wack ...everything was rolling smooth till i ran in to this little joby-do
Progress :: .. Done
Result :: Some queries failed, the statements and errors are listing below

Error :: BLOB/TEXT column 'mod_description' can't have a default value
SQL :: CREATE TABLE phpbb_easymod ( mod_id mediumint(8) NOT NULL auto_increment, mod_title varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_file varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_version varchar(15) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_handle varchar(25) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_email varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_name varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_url varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_description text NULL DEFAULT '', mod_process_date int(11) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_phpBB_version varchar(15) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_processed_themes varchar(200) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_processed_langs varchar(200) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_files_edited mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_tables_added mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_tables_altered mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_rows_inserted mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (mod_id))

This is probably nothing to worry about, install will continue. Should this fail to complete you may need to seek help at our development board.
know a bit of sql and php and i thought "probably nothing to worry about"? yea right and i was correct becuse the next step stated
Progress :: . Done
Result :: Some queries failed, the statements and errors are listing below

Error :: Table 'XXXXX.phpbb_easymod' doesn't exist
SQL :: INSERT INTO phpbb_easymod ( mod_title, mod_file, mod_version, mod_author_handle, mod_author_email, mod_author_name, mod_author_url, mod_description, mod_process_date, mod_phpBB_version, mod_processed_themes, mod_processed_langs, mod_files_edited, mod_tables_added, mod_tables_altered, mod_rows_inserted) VALUES ( 'EasyMOD', 'easymod/easymod_install.php', '0.3.0', 'Nuttzy', 'pktoolkit@blizzhackers.com', 'n/a', 'http://www.blizzhackers.com', 'EasyMOD automatically perfoms in seconds which previously required the tedious task of manually editing files.', 1191728454, '2.0.22', 'subSilver; AcidTechBlood; alexisRed', 'english', 0, 1, 0, 1)
Error

Could not successfully update table. Something is wrong and install cannot complete.
where XXXXX is my database name of course
before i began this install all posts and PM operated fully so i know that phpbb has proper rights to access the mySQL DB and from there im lost
any help would be greatly appreciated.
ThanX-
- TheCanfield
Last edited by thecanfield on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonnyc

Re: Result :: Some queries failed,

Post by jonnyc »

yeah, i was getting the second error as well.

thecanfield

Re: Result :: Some queries failed,

Post by thecanfield »

Nevermind
i just took the
CREATE TABLE phpbb_easymod ( mod_id mediumint(8) NOT NULL auto_increment, mod_title varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_file varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_version varchar(15) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_handle varchar(25) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_email varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_name varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_url varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_description text NULL DEFAULT '', mod_process_date int(11) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_phpBB_version varchar(15) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_processed_themes varchar(200) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_processed_langs varchar(200) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_files_edited mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_tables_added mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_tables_altered mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_rows_inserted mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (mod_id))
and put it into mySQL db manualy and the instalation completed sucessfuly
thanX though