mods not showing in ACP

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
momoftwo

mods not showing in ACP

Post by momoftwo »

i install the easy mod successfully and then went to the acp and read directions on how to install a mod.

I am working on the following mod:
Announcement Centre
## MOD Author: lefty74

i put the files and directory from "root" there and then went to ACP to install it. (I did make a directory for this mod ex: mods/announcement )

but when i go to see if it is there, it isnt! How do i make it come up in the install window??

thanks

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: mods not showing in ACP

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

momoftwo wrote:i install the easy mod successfully and then went to the acp and read directions on how to install a mod.

I am working on the following mod:
Announcement Centre
## MOD Author: lefty74

i put the files and directory from "root" there and then went to ACP to install it. (I did make a directory for this mod ex: mods/announcement )

but when i go to see if it is there, it isnt! How do i make it come up in the install window??

thanks
you can only have one directory level.

that MOD is already in a directory of it's own and now you have put it into another directory named announcement.

change that and it should work.

robert