Something's wrong

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
CSid

Something's wrong

Post by CSid »

All right, well the installation went correctly, or atleast I got to step five without any errors, but now I'm having a problem in the admin board...

Code: Select all

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access ./../language/lang_english/lang_easymod.php in /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 32

Warning: include(./../language/lang_english/lang_easymod.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 32

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_easymod.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/admin_easymod.php:32) in /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/admin_easymod.php:32) in /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/admin_easymod.php:32) in /www/247ihost.com/y/o/u/yourspace/htdocs/phpbb2/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 146

The modifications section shows up, but there's errors in that section too...
Any input appreciated!
CSid

Re: Something's wrong

Post by CSid »

Shows you how much of a newb I am... Yeah, I had the file name wrong... 8-)
rdmlr6

Post by rdmlr6 »

I am having this exact same problem. How did you fix it??

Thanks for your help.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

rdmlr6 wrote:I am having this exact same problem. How did you fix it??

Thanks for your help.
if you follow all the instructions exactly, then you should not have this type of problems.

if you get errors saying that files do not exist, guess what? you either did not upload them correctly or you renamed them for some reason.

go back and check that all files are uploaded to the correct spots.

also, if you are using some type of system that you have to upload files one at a time, then stop.

get a real ftp program and upload the complete folder or set of folders all at once.

robert