more EM problems

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Ghaleon

more EM problems

Post by Ghaleon »

Well after trying to install via FTP it wont let me, says port 21 is wrong when its right. So I attempted to download and move the files my self and I get this error... any idea why and how to fix it?

EasyMOD Installing EasyMOD beta (0.3.0)

Step 4 (of 5): Depending on your selection, the modified files have been automatically moved into place or prepared for you to move them manually. If there are no errors, click the "Confirm" button to update your database and complete the installation process.

Adding EasyMOD tables to your database

Progress :: Done - The tables were previously created

Completing Post-Process
Critical Error:
Function Trace: main[3]->
ATTEMPING REMAINDER OF POST PROCESS

Error

Critical Error:

Expanded Debug Info
(formatted for forum posting)
EM installer v0.3.0 wrote: Update EM from: 0.1.0
phpBB version: 2.0.22
Working Dir: /mounted-storage/home36b/sub004/sc29266-WPMS/ninjacult.com/phpBB2/admin/mods/easymod
Install Step: 4
Mode:

The Error wrote: Critical Error:

Permissions: (including system errors)
read access :: OK
write access :: OK
root path write :: OK
chmod access :: OK
unlink access :: OK
mkdir access :: OK
tmp path write :: No
FTP extension :: OK
Safe Mode :: ON
copy access :: No

Additional System Information:

System: Linux node3.c21 2.6.17-1.2142_FC4smp #1 SMP Tue Jul 11 22:57:02 EDT 2006 i686
Configure Command: './configure' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--prefix=/imports/php5' '--with-config-file-path=/imports/php5/' '--with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl' '--with-dom' '--with-iconv' '--with-curl' '--with-mysql=/usr/local' '--with-gettext' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-xml' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-exif' '--with-jpeg-dir' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir' '--with-png-dir' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-freetype-dir' '--with-xpm-dir' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-gd-jis-conv' '--with-mhash' '--enable-ftp' '--with-pear' '--with-pspell' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/bin/mysql_config' '--with-ldap' '--with-ldap-sasl' '--with-imap=../imap-2004g' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr/local/ssl' '--with-libxml' '--with-xsl' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-mime-magic' '--enable-calendar' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--enable-sockets'
PHP version: 5.2.3
register_globals: ON
magic_quotes_gpc: ON
magic_quotes_runtime: OFF
allow_url_fopen: ON
sockets_support: enabled

Recommendations:
write: server
move: automated FTP

Selected settings:
write: server
move: ftpm
ftp dir: /
ftp host: localhost
ftp port: 21
ftp debug: false
ftp ext: fsock
ftp cache: false

CWD Listing:

Code: Select all

-rw-r--r-- post_process.sh
-rwxrwxrwx easymod.gif
drwxrwxrwx templates
-rw-r--r-- post_process.bat
drwxrwxrwx ..
-rwxrwxrwx easymod_install.php
drwxrwxrwx em_includes
drwxrwxrwx languages
-rwxrwxrwx easymod_display_functions.php
drwxrwxrwx includes
drwxrwxrwx .

Not testing FTP since it is not being used.