here it is:
i made some changes to line 34, which i'm sure isnt helping. i tried to change it back, but not sure if i got it right.Warning: Missing argument 7 for test_ftp() in /home/.caan/ninepage/nine9pages.com/phpBB2/admin/mods/easymod/em_includes/em_ftp.php on line 34
Testing FTP access...
Trying to connect to :21 ...
Error : Cannot connect to remote host ":21"
Error : fsockopen() No such file or directory (2)
FTP ERROR: connection to failed.
The FTP Server you have specified could not be connected to. The following is recommended:
1. Have you tried the default setting of localhost? This should be tried first.
2. Did you correctly enter the hostname? Try reentering.
3. Are you sure you have FTP access to the phpBB2 files? Obviously this is a requirement.
4. Some servers have issues with the fsockopen method that EasyMOD attempts to use by default. If you have the PHP FTP extension loaded, then enable that option in step 1.
at any rate, before i screwed with line 34, it was still erroring out, saying this:function test_ftp( $ftp_user, $ftp_password, $ftp_path, $ftp_server, $ftp_debug, $ftp_type, $ftp_cache)
thanks for any help...Progress :: . Done
Result :: Some queries failed, the statements and errors are listing below
* Error :: Table 'nine9pagesforum.phpbb_easymod' doesn't exist