Needing to uninstall so I can reinstall

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
metguitarist

Needing to uninstall so I can reinstall

Post by metguitarist »

We switched servers and did some stuff and something happened to easymod (And some other mods) and it has vanished from the admin panel. I can't reinstall it right now because it thinks it is installed.

I thought I would come here and check the safe way to uninstall it so I can reinstall it.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

GPHemsley

Re: Needing to uninstall so I can reinstall

Post by GPHemsley »

Just use the Version Changer (it should be included with EasyMOD) to change the version. Follow the directions in the included README.

metguitarist

Post by metguitarist »

I thought this was something else, apparently I wasn't reading very carefully. :roll:

Thanks, it worked perfectly! :D

Blondie357

Post by Blondie357 »

I am having the same problem. It tells me its already installed. I tried using the version changer, when all is said and done, the only link I have in my admin panel is EM Version changer. I have uploaded mods to install in the correct directory (like i have done hundreds of times) and the option to Install Mods, or anything else is not appearing.

Blondie357

Post by Blondie357 »

anybody??