How to report a problem with the EM installer

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Nuttzy99

How to report a problem with the EM installer

Post by Nuttzy99 »

Reporting a problem:
If none of the information in the FAQ helps you then I absolutely want you to report the problem so that I can help you and so that I can improve EM for everybody else too. Please include as much information as possible.
  1. READ THE FAQ!! If you asked something that is already covered then the only reply you get will be RTFM!!!!!!
  2. Include the entire error and all debug information. If the debug information isn't displayed, then be sure to click the "Display Debug Information" link and include that information in your post.
  3. The debug info is already formatted for forum posting so there is no reason to put inside of [ code ] tags
  4. If you are using FTP, then also be sure to enable FTP debug mode and include that information as well.
Doing this will help me fix your problem and I will really appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Nuttzy :cool:
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
My Other Site