[Template] viewtopic_body_postrow_post_signature_after

These requests for events in core phpBB have been merged into 3.1/Ascraeus and will be available with the next release.
Senky
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

[Template] viewtopic_body_postrow_post_signature_after

Post by Senky »

Identifier: viewtopic_body_postrow_post_signature_after
Prosilver Location:
In prosilver/viewtopic_body.html after:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.SIGNATURE --><div id="sig{postrow.POST_ID}" class="signature">{postrow.SIGNATURE}</div><!-- ENDIF -->
Explanation:
There is an event just before signature (viewtopic_body_postrow_post_notices_after), however sometimes it is handy to display content at the very bottom of each post (an example could be sharing buttons, custom profile field images, ...). For now, it is possible to display content before signature and then below post, but outside of post's background. This event would fill the blank space needed by many potential extensions (like Post Links of mine).

Pony99CA

Re: [Template] viewtopic_body_postrow_post_signature_after

Post by Pony99CA »

If signatures are off, would it be triggered? In your example, it looks like it would be.

Given that, I think calling it something like viewtopic_body_postrow_post_footer makes more sense and makes it obvious that it is always triggered.

Steve
Silicon Valley Pocket PC (http://www.svpocketpc.com)
Creator of manage_bots and spoof_user (ask me)
Need hosting for a small forum with full cPanel & MySQL access? Contact me or PM me.

Senky
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Post by Senky »

It would be triggered even if user hasn't signature. But yes, it can be called like footer, however the place currently proposed stretches only to the width of the post content. So I would maybe name it "viewtopic_body_postrow_post_content_footer".

Nicofuma
3.2 Release Manager
3.2 Release Manager

Post by Nicofuma »

Member of the phpBB Development-Team
No Support via PM