Request hook events and what data needs to be sent for the new hook system.
- Extension Customisations
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 1:54 pm
I've ported parts of asinshesq
's MOD View or mark unread posts
. The extension needs to modify the SQL query which fetches the unread topics data in the function
, right after
variable is assembled (in 3.1.2 after line 1692).
Code: Select all
* Change SQL query for fetching unread topics data
* @event core.get_unread_topics_modify_sql
* @var array sql_array Fully assembled SQL query with keys SELECT, FROM, LEFT_JOIN, WHERE
* @var int last_mark User's last_mark time
* @var string sql_extra Extra WHERE SQL statement
* @var string sql_sort ORDER BY SQL sorting statement
* @since 3.1.3
$vars = array(
- Registered User
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:35 am
I have created a ticket
and a pull request
Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred.
I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another,
then I prefer not to choose at all.
― Andrzej Sapkowski, The Last Wish