[RFC] Smilies in a dropdown box

Note: We are moving the topics of this forum and it will be deleted at some point

Publish your own request for comments/change or patches for the next version of phpBB. Discuss the contributions and proposals of others. Upcoming releases are 3.2/Rhea and 3.3.
Louis7777

Re: [RFC] Smilies in a dropdown box

Post by Louis7777 »

hanakin wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:37 am So basically allow for any and all emoji customization through smiles? ie the default tab in a menu would be the board smiles with other tabs for the emojis.
Yes, precisely. That would be great.

3Di

Re: [RFC] Smilies in a dropdown box

Post by 3Di »

hanakin wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:37 am So basically allow for any and all emoji customization through smiles? ie the default tab in a menu would be the board smiles with other tabs for the emojis.
I like that, maybe something like a tabbed gallery, also for smilies, customizable. Would be great IMO.

There has been some discussion also here https://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/PHPBB3-14963
Thx.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades