Search found 135 matches
- Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 pm
- Forum: [3.1/Ascraeus] Merged Event Requests
- Topic: [Template] overall_header_content_before
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10900
In fact, the naming is correct:
MichaelC wrote: The identifier should be formatted as prosilver location file followed by a descriptor. For e.g.
If it is only in subsilver then the subsilver location should be used (as hooks don't have to be in both styles).
- Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 am
- Forum: [3.1/Ascraeus] Merged RFCs
- Topic: Twig as our template engine
- Replies: 90
- Views: 49255
Guys, Didn't you say that you were going to make phpBB 3.1 so that we can use mods written for phpBB 3.0? If you move to this new framework then we are going to be *beep* as there many changes that would be required. What happen to backward compatibility ? No wonder why people are moving away or w...
- Mon May 13, 2013 8:34 pm
- Forum: [3.x] Discussion
- Topic: Loading font from external website
- Replies: 33
- Views: 16495
I like the new font and don't see a proper reason why we shouldn't try loading the Open Sans font from Google. A browser falls back to the next available font very easily.
+1 from me
+1 from me