Search found 994 matches

by Pony99CA
Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:53 am
Forum: [3.x] Discussion
Topic: New Supported File Format: 3D Files
Replies: 4
Views: 2577

Re: New Supported File Format: 3D Files

What 3-D file formats do browsers support (like the old Quicktime VR format)? If a browser doesn't support it, I wouldn't count on phpBB implementing that. If browsers do support a format(natively or via plug-ins), you'd probably need to make that an inline attachment or use an IMG tag to link to th...
by Pony99CA
Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 am
Forum: [3.x] Discussion
Topic: Smiley Management
Replies: 9
Views: 8492

Re: Smiley Management

The screen shot doesn't appear to show anything related to smilies. Also, the three "tick box" (check box) idea is pretty horrible sounding. I don't think that I've ever seen that anywhere. Plus, the above/below controls should be radio buttons, not check boxes, as selecting more than one above/belo...
by Pony99CA
Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:04 pm
Forum: [3.x] Discussion
Topic: Google Ads enforces EU cookie legislation and demands we notify the visitor
Replies: 14
Views: 23588

Re: Google Ads enforces EU cookie legislation and demands we notify the visitor

Things like these (that are required for legal reasons) belong to the core IMHO. Extensions are there for admins who want to add new functions or to improve functions/behaviors. If an administrator decides to use no extensions because he is afraid of the possible vulnerabilities, he should have eve...
by Pony99CA
Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:05 am
Forum: [3.x] Discussion
Topic: Google Ads enforces EU cookie legislation and demands we notify the visitor
Replies: 14
Views: 23588

Re: Google Ads enforces EU cookie legislation and demands we notify the visitor

I disagree. First, we already have such a feature (with COPPA). Yeah. We really shouldn't have that. Maybe with officially-supported extensions, we could pull it out of the core. We'd still need a place to put the settings, though, so my Legal Settings Page would be a good home for that. :D Steve
by Pony99CA
Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:00 am
Forum: [3.x] Discussion
Topic: Google Ads enforces EU cookie legislation and demands we notify the visitor
Replies: 14
Views: 23588

Re: Google Ads enforces EU cookie legislation and demands we notify the visitor

Louis7777 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:14 pm
Let's not add law nonsense to phpBB's core.
I disagree. First, we already have such a feature (with COPPA). Second, I think that having an ACP area for such settings is a good idea. In fact, I wrote the Legal Settings Page RFC for it.

Steve
by Pony99CA
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:30 am
Forum: [3.2/Rhea] Merged RFCs
Topic: PHPBB3-14000 - Add support for emoji
Replies: 15
Views: 29793

Re: PHPBB3-14000 - Add support for emoji

Emoji: With some smilies mixed in: ☺️ ☝️ ✌️ ❤️ ♨️ ✈️ ⚠️ ☀️ ☁️ ❄️ ♠️ ♥️ ♦️ ♣️ ▶️ :) ◀️ ☎️ #️⃣ 0️⃣ 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣ 8️⃣ 9️⃣ ✉️ ✏️ ✒️ ✂️ ⬆️ ↗️ ➡️ ;) ↘️ ⬇️ ↙️ ⬅️ ↖️ ↕️ ↔️ ↩️ ↪️ ⤴️ ⤵️ ♻️ :o ☑️ ✔️ ✖️ 〽️ ✳️ ✴️ ❇️ ‼️ ⁉️ 〰️ ©️ ®️ ™️ 🅰️ 🅱️ :D ℹ️ Ⓜ️ 🅾️ 🅿️ 🈂️ 🈷️ ㊗️ ㊙️ ▪️ ▫️ ◻️ ◼️◼️◼️ Smileys: :D :) ...
by Pony99CA
Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 am
Forum: [3.x] Tickets Discussion
Topic: PHPBB3-13803 / PHPBB3-13891 - Reparsing text
Replies: 65
Views: 53165

Re: PHPBB3-13803 / PHPBB3-13891 - Reparsing text

DavidIQ wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:11 pm
RMcGirr83 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:01 am
icon_thumbup.gif
Off-topic: We should make this part of the default smiley set. :)
I think that there should be quite a few extra smilies added, but thumbs up/down would be good starters. Just make sure that they're in the public domain. ;)

Steve
by Pony99CA
Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:19 am
Forum: General Development Discussion
Topic: Huge Post Time Bug?
Replies: 13
Views: 27253

Re: Huge Post Time Bug?

Pony99CA wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:37 am
I just posted this post today (a few mintues ago). However, it showed up earlier than the last two posts in the topic and says that I posted it yesterday! :shock:
...
And quoting my original post also says "Less than a minute ago" and the post is in the correct location. 8-)

Steve
by Pony99CA
Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:17 am
Forum: General Development Discussion
Topic: Huge Post Time Bug?
Replies: 13
Views: 27253

Re: Huge Post Time Bug?

Khaos-Rage wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:35 am
RMcGirr83 wrote:
nickvergessen wrote: I updated the area51 repo so it contains the fix. Lets hope it gets automatic live :see_no_evil:
Test
Would guess that is a no?
Quoting a July 4 post on July 7 now says that I posted "less than a minute ago".

Steve
by Pony99CA
Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:37 am
Forum: General Development Discussion
Topic: Huge Post Time Bug?
Replies: 13
Views: 27253

Huge Post Time Bug?

I just posted this post today (a few mintues ago). However, it showed up earlier than the last two posts in the topic and says that I posted it yesterday ! :shock: Looking at the time listed on my post, it's the same time as the post that I quoted. Is it just me, or is that a huge bug? UPDATE: That ...