Search found 43 matches
- Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:31 pm
- Forum: [3.0/Olympus] Discussion
- Topic: about bbcode
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3916
mainly it is just a matter of learning how to format things so that the system understands what you are saying... [color=red]asdf[color=blue]dfs[/color]dsf[/color] [b]a[b]b[/b]c[/b] should be [color=red]asdf[/color][color=blue]dfs[/color][color=red]dsf[/color] [b]abc[/b] which would result in asdf d...
- Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:06 pm
- Forum: [3.0/Olympus] New features discussion
- Topic: Can read forums after "x" posts
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6627
that will be possible once the events system is implemented... but I would discourage using such an approach as it would encourage spam postings just to see what is in the "off-limits" forum...
- Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:08 am
- Forum: [3.0/Olympus] Styling
- Topic: no more avatars in memberlist?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11686
so basicaly a list of around 30 users per page goes from being about 700px high, to 3000px high... and just to show an avatar? This would also only help you find your user if no-one ever changed their avatars... Now, i could see this working if each user row became a sort of card such as Avatar | Us...