Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:59 pm
- Forum: [3.x][Archive] RFCs
- Topic: [RFC] Auth Plugin Refactoring & User Integration
- Replies: 52
- Views: 98216
My forums is in competition with several Facebook groups (which is sad, historical threads/conversations are almost inaccessible and undiscoverable). Removing the friction of registration from my forum would greatly increase the chances that some of these users will reply to a thread started on the ...
- Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 pm
- Forum: [3.0/Olympus] Discussion
- Topic: [Discussion] Downtime and Server Compromise
- Replies: 353
- Views: 254368
I am also thinking it is a multipronged event. As I have mentioned in a few posts above, I have a forum that has been around for about a year, just sitting, with only 3 real members (we are getting ready to relaunch), ans since Jan 30th almost 2 doz. Spam registrations. Too coincidential for me. Ru...